If a product was created by a company was shape of a person, then the trademark would be the identity card of that person. Trademark helps customers and consumers distinguish types of products, goods, and services. Registered trademark shall be protected by law and are an intangible asset of a company.
Trademark of a product must not be the same to trademark of another product, it may be an image, a symbol, a word or a combination of the said elements represented in one or more colors.
In fact, many enterprises have difficulties in conducting trademark registration procedures for products. Charges, disputes, limits of protection … even filling forms issued by the National Office of Intellectual Property can cause difficulty for any business that lacks information. Then businesses shall need the support of law consulting firms.
Trademark registration includes the following documents:
- Declaration form for trademark registration according to form 04-NH;
- Registration form;
- 9 identical trademark samples: These samples must be clearly presented with measurement of 80mm x 80mm printed on the declaration form;
- Copies of the enterprise registration certificate, contract or other document certifying the production of the products;
- Receipt for payment of fees and charges
Trademark is extremely important, it is a tool that affirms the brand of the company as a whole. Therefore, the registration of trademark is also a very important task that should be done exactly in accordance with regulations of the State. Understanding that, TinLaw Legal Consulting Firm provides customers with trademark registration service for businesses, ensuring the successful registration of trademarks, bringing a good start for the company.
The process of trademark registration of TinLaw:
- Advising customers on issues related to trademark registration;
- Preparing all documents for trademark registration;
- Submitting the application to the National Office of Intellectual Property (NOIP) on behalf of customers;
- Following the process of reviewing the application, regularly updating the status until having the final conclusion of the NOIP on the trademark registration;
- Handling omission and errors related to the application;
- Consulting solutions to persuade the NOIP to approve the application;
- Receiving a certificate of trademark registration;
- Giving advice on the use of the trademark after issuance
Why should you choose the trademark registration service of TinLaw?
- TinLaw is a legal consulting firm with more than 10 years of experience in the industry, boasting well-qualified and experienced staff members, ensuring that documents and procedures are processed and conducted with 100% accuracy in accordance with the law
- TinLaw understands the needs of customers, always listens and gives enthusiastic consultation based on customer needs;
- Providing reasonable solutions, valuable information, consulting the business on trademark and logo
- High quality service with very competitive price
- Committing to bringing absolute satisfaction as customer expectation
- Team of 100 enthusiastic consultants who provide free 24/7 information
- TinLaw is a reliable partner of large companies across the country
Some Customers as belows:
- LAN HAO COSMETICS MANUFACTURING CO., LTD
- BRODARD BAKERY CO., LTD
- SAIGON BEER-ALCOHOL-BEVERAGE JOINT STOCK CORPORATION
- MASAN FOOD CO., LTD
- HUNG VUONG JSC
- TRUONG HAI AUTO CORPORATION
- YASUDA VIETNAM JOINT VENTURE
- VIET NAM DAIRY PRODUCTS JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- HD BANK
- TIEN PHONG BANK
TinLaw Legal Consulting Firm is proud to be a reputable and professional company that has successfully conducted trademark registration for more than 3,000 large and small-sized companies, enterprises in the last 10 years. We want to offer the best service to customers, helping customers register trademark successfully is our pride and motivation for development. If you have questions about documents and administrative procedures, please call us for free consultation.