Notarized translation is a service that translates documents that have the legal seal of an organization or agency into another language according to customer needs.
Why notarized translation service is needed?
Previously, notarized translation was conducted in Justice Departments, but there were many disadvantages such as high fees, it takes time to conduct procedures and process documents translation quality is not good. Nowadays, according to Government’s Decree No. 79/2007/ND-CP effective since July 1, 2007, valid and legal documents can be translated by translators of translation companies and offices certified and registered at the Justice Departments. After that, these documents will be certified at the Justice Departments and they will have full legal validity.
Notary officers are entitled to certify the translation of papers and documents translated from Vietnamese into foreign languages and vice versa. However, the notary officers only authenticate signatures of translators who have degrees related to appropriate languages and must register signature specimen at the Justice Department of the district people’s committee or private notary office.
Why choosing notarized translation service of TinLaw?
- TinLaw is proud to be a legal consulting company, especially we are capable of providing notarized translation service in more than 50 languages: English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, French, German, Russian, Swedish, Latin, etc.
- Quick notarized translation: This is our greatest strength that affirms the outstanding quality of TinLaw, customers will receive translations only in a few hours with the best prices in the market
- Our company specializes in conducting notarized translations keeping writing styles of original documents unchanged and with high accuracy required by the State agencies to which such translations will be submitted, translations are formatted according to the formats of the originals.
- Service of translating certified documents for foreigners preparing papers and dossiers to carry out the procedures in Vietnam that need to be translated into other languages
- Team of more than 100 full-time staff and many collaborators who have different degrees in foreign languages: from University degrees to Master, Doctor degrees, who graduated from universities overseas and are living abroad
- Good and close relationships with competent authorities
- Able to translate various types of documents, such as:
- Personal documents, civil documents, academic transcripts, diplomas, certificates, birth certificates, driving licenses, marriage registration certificates, divorce decisions, identity cards, passports, judicial records …
- Documents of organization and enterprise: bidding dossier, business dossier, financial statements of enterprises, enterprise registration certificates, legal dossier …
- Satisfy all customers and trusted by thousands of customers who use our services every year
- Absolute confidentiality of customer information
- Free delivery of documents, save your time
- Closed process, confidentiality, professional management that helps customers receive the results within the duration as committed
- Fastest customer support and advice: directly by phone, email, at the office
Professional notarized translation process
- Receiving documents from customers
- Analyzing documents
- Doing the translation
- Checking quality of the translations
- Sending them to justice departments for notarization
- Delivery of translations to customers
- Editing the translations as required
TinLaw’s loyal customers
- MINISTRY OF CONSTRUCTION, MINISTRY OF NATURAL RESOURCES AND ENVIRONMENT
- VIETNAM NATIONAL UNIVERSITY, HO CHI MINH CITY
- UNILEVER VIETNAM
- CANON VIETNAM
- POSCO KOREA STEEL GROUP
- NAGECCO CONSTRUCTION CORPORATION
- VIDEOCON GENERAL INSURANCE CO. LTD
- ABBOTT’S REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE IN HCMC
With high sense of responsibility and sense of professional discipline of our staff members, guarantee your documents are translated correctly, fully and with full legal validity. “Working with all our hearts” and “Trust” is the motto of more than 100 notarized translators of TinLaw. Be our potential and loyal customers. Please contact our specialists in notarized translation for advice and answers to all your questions.